Key features of a cashback system
By offering the consumer to claim a fixed sum as cashback after every purchase, the cashback system aims at promoting investments by devaluing the product on offer. Since there would be substantial profits from a sale in all cases, even after paying for the discounts and rebates, this is a positive step for most merchant stores to deploy in each case. CamelCamelCamel vs Cashback Monitor – which one to choose?
The typical features of a cashback application
- Cashback applications are relatively cheap to deploy with just an app to be launched or a plugin. It works in line with most online merchant stores’ operations that tend to keep administering the offers low. Hence the actual money given back to the consumer tends to be proportionately higher too.
- Most cashback accounts need to be opened with specific minimum details about the purchaser. It provides an excellent insight to the user, which can be used later on for targeted marketing activities. The spending habits of the online shopper, too, is kept tabs of in this manner.
- With cashback payment systems, they are understood and used by a whole range of consumers. This would range from small children to adults as well. It speaks volumes for the simplicity of working and application that you can do.
- It has been noticed that cashback redemptions tend to increase sales quantity, and little value is lost on the product. Since the cashback is applied as a percentage of cost price in most cases, the actual percentage discount remains the same right through.
- Some merchant sites and cashback applications would try to limit time limits when the credits can be redeemed. It is an excellent method to pressure the customer to spend more with a set period.
- In many sales promotional activities, competitive or similar brands do get attention while a discount or promotion is being announced. With a cashback promotion, this does not appear to happen. That’s because just the brand being sold is being targeted all the time.
For the shopper, the cashback offers are a great way to save money and, for the merchant sites, a convenient method to promote goods without diluting brand equity.
CamelCamelCamel vs Cashback Monitor: What is CamelCamelCamel
CamelCamelCamel is a cashback shopping app that is meant to work with the Amazon shopping site most of the time. It does have limited coverage of competitor shopping stores but just the bare minimum. With the Camelizer, it is possible to track the price of anything on Amazon from the first day.
There is a Watchlist feature, where the customer can add products to a list. In case there is a fall in the product’s price, then the shopper is intimated of the lowered cost via email. There is the standard website for the CamelCamelCamel application, but it can also be used as a web browser plugin that only adds to the convenience.
Being free to use the product, the Camelizer benefits from the cashback from the first shopping trip to the site. It is possible to find the lowest price at over five different Amazon locations at the same time.
It is possible to ask for price details through email communications or RSS feeds. It makes the product wholly anonymous and thus safe to use.
CamelCamelCamel vs Cashback Monitor: What is Cashback Monitor
With most cashback sites, particular guesswork is whether the product on offer is indeed at the lowest possible price. This sort of uncertainty is removed from purchases by using Cashback Monitor that spews out the comparative costs and price from over 40 different shopping portals. It gives out a graphical representation of what to expect at each of the sites and in real-time.
Cashback: This is a flat discount, or a percentage of the price quoted paid back to the customer each time they shop on the application.
In most instances, the amount is credited not instantly but after a two- or three-days delay.
Travel miles: It is always a feature with travel websites and portals to add loyalty credits to the user every time people purchase tickets and holiday packages. The Cashback Monitor adds additional credits to the user after every purchase. A tabular column that displays the offers do pop up when a search query is done each time.
Credit Card points: With the various credit cards on use worldwide, it is customary to offer credit points when purchases are made. Using Cashback Monitor, it is possible to view the credit card points on a variety of pre-selected cards. It adds to the flexibility of choice that the customer has while making a purchase.
CamelCamelCamel vs Cashback Monitor: Which saves more money?
Practically everyone shops on Amazon these days, and for a good variety of products as well. If it is general shopping that a customer does most of the time, CamelCamelCamel will save more money than cashback monitoring.
Principally people use Cashback Monitor to shop for travel tickets and holiday packages. With these purchases, the ticket size tends to be much larger than the average daily shopping at Amazon. It would amount to much higher savings when used frequently.
One of the noted features of cashback apps is the instant action it brings about to the customer. And nobody would turn away from a good bargain at any time. This feeling of having had the best deals brings more and more folks to shopping with cashback applications. Unmistakably, there is money to be saved, or else these offerings would not have lasted this far.
The best possible deals are always done when cashback systems are used judiciously and not arbitrarily. It would then provide cash savings as well as an excellent product to be purchased.