The credit point system
There is no stopping the innovations rolled out in the form of shopping cashback applications. When we look from the shopper’s perspective, the way to earn money or to save money is twofold. The first is to gain or accumulate reward points while making purchases, and the other is to earn part of the cost price as a cashback offer credited back to the customer. And when we talk about Swagbucks and CamelCamelCamel they both represent this system in a great way.
More than rewarding the shopper, the cashback system aims at retaining the habitual customers at best. The credit system used to benefit the user works on the simple premise that people got to be on the system for some time before the full range of benefits can accrue to the customer. We must say that the shopping cashback software has been largely successful in getting the shoppers to spend more and remain loyal to a particular brand or merchant site.
Swagbucks vs CamelCamelCamel – which one is better for you? Let’s see below.
Getting to use the Swagbucks system
When using the Swagbucks system, you get credits or Swagbucks when you do routine daily chores. Also, there are promotional offers that tend to accumulate more than the usual sum of Swagbucks. You can redeem the credits for gift coupons and use them on most of the larger merchant sites. The second option is the exchange these credits for cash on PayPal.
As described, Swagbucks rewards the user for going ordinary, but also not so ordinary.
Ways to accumulate the Swagbucks credits
- Surfing the net: Swagbucks is a search engine used to search for practically anything. You would get credit points every time you visit the website. It is possible to add the Swagbucks toolbar to the web browser, and this works by searching out information on the net. It is possible to switch to other search engines like Google if the Swagbucks search results are not satisfactory. This sort of flexibility only adds to the value of the product.
- Shopping online: When you shop online with Swagbucks, you earn credits depending on what you’re purchasing. Typically, about 1% of the checkout amount’s value is credited to the user. The stores have promotional offers that credit a much larger amount of credits to the user from time to time and particularly during the festive seasons.
- Participating in Polls and Surveys: This is just one way to get the credits. When you participate in polls and surveys, the Swagbucks is part of or a promoter, and you will get these credits. The amount of credits you’ll get depends on what sort of survey or poll you’re taking part in.
- Watch videos: There are a large number of videos that Swagbucks promotes to customers. Some of these videos are pay per view and the others free to view. But in each case, the participant is paid certain credits to view the videos.
We can see from the above that there are many ways that people can use to accumulate Swagbucks credits. The ways listed above are not exclusive. Other activities provide credits to the user. For example, playing games, referring friends, and even signing up for the first time.
What is CamelCamelCamel?
CamelCamelCamel is a shopping tool used with the Amazon shopping app. We must say that the application does not provide cashback offers or accumulated credits for shopping. Instead, CamelCamelCamel tends to alert the customer to the least possible price of a product on the Amazon shopping site.
It would be interesting to set out the most promising features of CamelCamelCamel so that people get to know what they are in for when they sign up for the system.
- Price and availability alerts: This particular feature alert the customer via an email when the price of a specific product has dropped below a set value. To generate the alerts, the shopper just has to enter the product and the target price and the system would be running in the background to send out the alerts.
- Price history: With this facility, it is possible to have a chart prepared that depicts a particular product’s historical price on Amazon. It is possible to automatically import the wishlist items to the group at the click of a button. More than just the convenience alone, the price chart does allow the customer to time his purchases to perfection.
- The Camelizer: The Camelizer is a browser plugin attached to the Chrome browser and the Firefox browsers. It allows for the seamless working of the app and provides support round the clock to the customer.
- Price watch: The customer gets all the details associated with a particular product. Like the price status, price type, the artist is music that you are purchasing, Category of product, and product name. This is a convenient method to get to know all that there is to a product.
Swagbucks vs CamelCamelCamel – which one saves more money?
For the die-hard fans and Amazon shopping site users, no doubt, CamelCamelCamel does work to save costs more than Swagbucks. But on the other hand, Swagbucks tends to reward a person for practically a range of activities on the internet. The actual sum saved would thus depend on the kind of shopping habits that a person follows. So, Swagbucks vs CamelCamelCamel it’s up to you to decide!
Utility and self-interest
Increasingly, software companies are giving utility to customers with plugins. Demonstrated in both the Swagbucks and CamelCamelCamel. We must understand the customer’s interests lie foremost in the user’s hands, and every effort must be made to keep self-interests in mind. Often, customers tend to get carried away by the offers and discounts that cashback platforms provide without actually seeking a use for the product.
Swagbucks vs CamelCamelCamel – let us know if we helped you choose!